Spring Native Installable JavaFX application template
Snifx is a starter for developing Desktop Java FX applications with Spring. Deployable as Fat Jar (all platforms) or as OS native installers for Windows(exe, msi), Linux(rpm, deb) and MacOS(dmg, pkg, app).
- Frontend in JavaFX
- Backend in Spring core and Spring context (validated with 4.x and 5.x)
- A Spring component is a JavaFX component at the same time
- Packages as a "Fat jar" (java -jar ...) - Maven plugin in POM
- May create native OS installers (supports JRE bundle) - via javapackager tool
- Contains a starter JavaFX controller(it is also a Spring component)
- Contains some basic UI components
- i18n ready - examples in English, French, German and Russian
- Provides a default skin with sample images for styled buttons(OK, Cancel, etc.)
- Application state if needed is under user's home directory
- Open-source and completely Free!
The project can be compiled, packaged and run on any OS that has JDK/JRE version 11 or newer.
Example Snifx usage:
is an application built on top of Snifx. Packaged as a fat jar for all platforms with JRE.